top of page
making a referral

We only accept referrals for injured workers, either state fund or self-insured employers. Please complete and print the                                           , making sure to stipulate whether the referral being made is for health behavior assessment and intervention or traditional psychological consult. Please call my office at 509-535-4525 with questions or to request referral forms.

                   how to refer for a psychological consult
                   how to refer for health behavior assessment and intervention 
bottom of page